Monday, March 18, 2013

i went over my few days ago blog entries and update on granny's purse


'just edited some of my latest entries few days ago. tsk. bear with me. thank you ;D. i self-edit and i grade my works on 'english communication arts 3' B- (don't complain ;D).

here's the latest addition to  the granny purses i have been collecting(?) not really since it happens in some few instances only (awww;D) when i have extra moo$laahs. i know how to say 'no' often, because im more dead on the 'raw materials' where there is the greater and huge chance of making something out of them and then sell and make some profit.

and so-- i happen to chance up on this pretty traditional(i think) japanese satchel. cloth and design and craftmanship, i gave it an A++ and yes my money





to view previous 'granny purses' and why i called them 'granny's purse--here




No comments:

Post a Comment