Thursday, March 28, 2013

helllooo summer!


i still have so many shells collected and gathered from last summer's vacay. i have used lots of them already on my works and sold them. however i stumbled on these neatly packed and carefully edited and polished(at a local shop as i do the rounds of 'inspiration' stroll), i-do-not-have-these-type-of-shellies yet-- shelliess to which is: exactly are how the selling point -- affected me; tho' my old gathered and rough shells are still sitting and and gathering dusts  somewhere in the mounds of my hoards ;(

 here are my 'new raw material treasures' ;D while examining them one by one and my head is reeling with with design ideas. above is a washi tape cut from the japs and i am intending it to emebllish further my hand-stamped labels for the art pins i make and sell. on the right are: tofu and sour tomato chili dip and the less acid coffee drink--according to the label.


and now... here's how the pretty shellies 'been used to embellished these new--'summaah and beach' inspired art pins.
                                  
hello summer beaches! ;D









No comments:

Post a Comment