Friday, April 12, 2013

new wrist cuff and hand-stitches are all over ;D


its been a while since i made some wrist cuffs. i've made some new ones few days ago and this is the --one of them ;D

i've been wanting to re-open my etsy shop...
months ago...
and i know its all


up to me.

(6.75-7.75 inches wrist cuff made from new and reclaimed materials. with multiple adjustments! dry and or spot clean/hand-wash only. but hey my medium is textile. i love textiles--and as a lover of them all, i also love washing textiles to keep clean and yes always clean. i try my best to keep all my works in hand'washable' condition,lest stated otherwise-dry and or spot clean only. this one however, is washable too--just dry it quickly ;D) enjoy!


to have a marvelous weekend is  all
'up to you' ! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment