Monday, April 29, 2013

hey! ;D storage system yey!


 i live in a rented space just a stone's throw away from the place where i work. living and having an art/work studio in a place where you know you will not stay long, to keep from building things up, materials + hoards is a challenge to  self-control on impulse hoardings and maintain the goal of avoiding accumulations, and huge problems when moving out--say--anytime soon.

i have no problem with kitchen utensils, pots and cauldrons, tvs, refs, and microwaves and whatever ovens that is... i am so primitive on those areas. i have only with me the basics for cooking to nourish me and my children. ;D. no i don't invite friends nor entertain in my place--save the closest ones in my life. since most of the place i stayed where never meant for entertaining nor receiving guests.

my big, huge, ginormous problem mostly are the build-ups i constantly make on: books, clothing, textiles, small but many many bitsy-itsy theeengs--all for the 'art' i am gaga with these days--'after the noble day job'. and so, stumbling upon this site, and seeing these particularly---i died with joy ;D.
 

 this is exciting! and a so great idea that will solve my big, huge, ginormous problem on storage system that should be: affordable, a DIY, less problem on huge things upon moving out. true to my marginal living, lifestyle---not forgetting 'grace','poise' ;D


----awwww--even sturdy, strong corrugated boxes will do--i think ;D


these will all do for my itsy-bitsy-tineee-thheeengs stored in the many many jars i have amassed

these made my day. and to give credit to where credit is due---here's the  link from where i saw these. go see! enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment