Wednesday, August 19, 2009

45 today.











todays marks another year of my being well into 40s.
i am forty-five today.
so many things has changed.
physically: crows feet on eye area sets in and are visible much when i smile, double chin from i cant explain where it came from (haha)hangs well, and the insistent thickening of waist and back,
the stubborn bulge on my tummy that i battle with for many many years now.
on taste for food:
i suspect some people who are well in their 40s are experiencing something in their mouth and saliva--that makes them go for the great hunt to satisfy some cravings.
lifestyle, views, philosophy, what i value the most, altered. 
i am further at refining many more parts and aspects in my ways and system in dealing with things,happenstance, and decisions,i very wish my character and temperament issues tops the process; but the responsibilities that i have to face and carry at some haul impedes (it seems) my progress.
well, at this point finer or unrefined will have to be -- just fine.
as long as my kids are healthy and in school,
i have a boss that is not from the pit of the hell,
my life is more manageable now in many ways,
i know the basics of adobe cs3 photoshop
you are a friend to the students,
some heartaches tho from the past worms in to my emotions, conciousness once in the while
and i can just say--muck it! muck them!
i laugh now with whole lotsa confidence
and continues to be a jesus freak.
i can add to the noise in the blogosphere--for free, but with a price one day--whatever that is...
i am are responsible.
and somehow finally, things make sense now...
happy birthday to me!





1 comment: