Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my lake isle of innisfree


                                                                       

i will arise and go now, go to my innisfree
and there i can do all my "sewing" art. *lol*
i have got a well stock of supplies
and no one can ever bother me there
yes, not anyone.

it is peaceful there.
i can realize all my thousands of stalled
ideas, and outputs.

i'll post it when they're done,
for they are meant to excite the visual senses of the disinterested,
the minds of the thinking bohemians, the marginals, and the
paupers with poise.

after all, we are virtually related,
and mind you, even the social being marginals which loveth
words, ideas, camaraderie,er-- style and art, are connected.
and, sometimes think cant live anymore without the net...
or so we thought (?)




No comments:

Post a Comment