Wednesday, March 10, 2010

geisha doll bib

Park Soomin, Janet her english name is 18 years old from Korea. A  freshman taking up Tradigital Fine Arts here in AUP. Conversant and fluent in English is this cute girl whose favourite food is---you guess it right. Kimchi! Kimchi soup that is. She loves to shop like all the girls in the world do :-)
Stands 5'4" tall and loves the colour Pink. 
"Failure is mother of success" she tells me, I asked her how could that be? "I am not afraid of failure and of failing. It challenges me instead to do better, and give my best."
Ok Janet, be careful when you climb the stairs at the COB building  for your kimchi soup, I'm sure you will be fearful of falling when you do... oh but you said failing...there's a big difference, remind me :-)


Photos : Fidel Hialrio with his Nikon D3000










the geisha doll bib in foto detail




































No comments:

Post a Comment